Tips for Safe Handling

These necklaces use small magnets, please be aware of the following safety advice:



Magnets could affect the functioning of pacemakers and implanted heart defibrillators.  It is advised that people who wear pacemakers, do not come into close contact with magnets. Please seek professional medical advice for clarification before wearing.  


Small Children

These necklaces are not intended for use by small children.  Children could swallow small magnets and cause harm. Please keep away from small children, they are not a toy.